What is the correct spelling for PUPETTE?
This word (Pupette) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PUPETTE
- palette When he looked up there were two sapphire beams out of his eyes such as no painter's palette has the color to match, I think.
- petite She was even prettier than I had expected, with dark hair and eyes, dazzling complexion, a perfect figure of the petite order, and faultless teeth, which she was by no means averse from showing.
- petty These petty clubs had no chance of winning the open prizes, but they were keen to distinguish themselves and have a hand in the gathering, and accordingly the 'metropolitan' eights and pairs for local second-raters had to be established, in order to induce the small clubs to join the undertaking.
- pipette After that Pipette surrendered unconditionally.
- Petted The kitten, whose name was Smokeball, was a friend of his; soon she would tire of her game and jump up beside him to be petted.
- Pete He was a fast worker, was Pete Bellows.
- Paulette How had the author become acquainted with Paulette ?