What is the correct spelling for PUPOLATION?
This word (Pupolation) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PUPOLATION
- appellation Then doth he read there before them all the sentence pronounced against them, declaring in summe all such thinges wherein he hath found them culpable, which hath caused him to pronounce that sentence against them, the which, although it be never so rigorous, it is foorthwith executed without any replication or appellation : for from these visitors there is no appellation .
- copulation Its function is to take part in copulation and parturition.
- depopulation I may state that one strong reason why we took the lease at first was, that we believed it was depopulation and sheep farming that was meant, by what we saw taking place in other places; and we also were under the impression that the small tenants could not exist without the scattalds, or if they should have them to pay for; and while, of course, I do not say there was not some selfish design, because we expected to make a living, we also hoped to see them make a living, and we were to try to improve them if we could.
- palliation The cruelty admits of no palliation until we can convert the baser passions into virtues.
- palpation But the landlord himself followed us from one room to another, lighting fires here and there on the hearth, making us feel the warm air rising from the furnace, calling us to witness by palpation the heat of the radiators, soothing our fears, and coaxing our unfaith.
- peculation But after three years of Boer tactics, irregular methods, hopelessness, evident failure, the rise into power of men who were not gentlemen, petty peculation and fraud in the rebel army, apparent deterioration in character of the men in the rebel congress, the undignified runaway, wandering habit of that congress with its papers hauled from one refuge to another in a wagon, and similar things which make a deep impression on men of a certain kind of education and refinement, he saw so clearly the unutterable folly and wickedness of the attempt at independence that he could stand it no longer.
- percolation The fragments of coral which are occasionally cast on the "flat" are during gales of unusual violence swept together on the beach, where the waves each day at high-water tend to remove and gradually wear them down; but the lower fragments having become firmly cemented together by the percolation of calcareous matter, resist the daily tides longer, and hence project as a ledge.
- pollution We have habitually used "Americanism" as a term of reproach, implying, if not saying in so many words, that America was the great source of pollution , and of nothing but pollution , to the otherwise limpid current of our speech.
- population It is a small town with a population of about three hundred Eskimos, who live in box-shaped huts of turf.
- spoliation A sad spoliation by Pict and Scot followed the Roman withdrawal.
- Populating The Congress lands are full adequate to the redemption of the principal of their debt, and are selling and populating very fast.
- Populations But we deliberately keep the knowledge from our foreign populations, by the terrors which the church has at its command.
459 words made from the letters PUPOLATION
3 letter words made from PUPOLATION:ail, ain, ali, alp, alt, ani, ant, anu, apt, atp, ilo, ion, iou, ipo, lan, lao, lap, lat, lin, lip, lit, loo, lop, lot, lpn, luo, nap, nil, nip, nit, nlp, not, nut, oat, oil, ola, ono, opt, oto, oui, out, pal, pan, pap, pat, pia, pin, pip, pit, poa, poi, pol, pop, pot, ppi, pul, pun, pup, put, tai, tan, tao, tap, tau, tia, tin, tip, tiu, ton, too, top, tpn, tun, tup, ult, uni, unp, uta.
5 letter words made from PUPOLATION:ailun, aiono, aiton, aiuto, aliou, alito, aloni, altin, altun, anoop, anoto, anput, apion, apito, aplin, apliu, aplon, apoop, apopo, appli, applo, ation, atlin, atnip, atoni, aulin, auloi, autin, ianto, ilpap, inapt, input, inula, ional, ionut, ippon, laino, lanio, lanto, lapin, lappi, latin, latio, linta, lipan, lippa, litan, liton, litup, lnuit, loano, lopat, loppa, lotan, lotio, loton, louai, lount, luino, lupin, lupit, luppa, luppi, lutin, luton, naito, nalut, napoo, natio, nault, nauti, niolo, niota, nippo, nital, nolot, nooit, nopal, olano, olian, olona, olton, onlap, ontop, opina, oppal, optio, oputa, otani, oulai, outil, paino, paint, paion, palio, palit, palni, palou, panou, panti, panto, paoli, paoni, papin, papio, patil, patio, patni, paton, patou, pauli, piano, pilao, pilat, pilau, pilot, pinol, pinot, pinto, pintu, pinup, piola, piolo, pipal, pipat, pipul, pital, pitau, piton, pitou, plain, plait, plani, plano, plant, planu, plati, plato, plaut, ploat, ploop, pluot, pluta, pluto, poilu, point, poipu, polan, polin, polio, polit, polti, ponti, ponto, poona, popat, popol, potal, potio, poupt, pulai, pulao, pulpa, pulpo, punal, punia, punit, punti, pupal, pupil, pupin, putna, puton, putoo, talon, tanui, taolu, tapin, tapon, tapul, tauno, tauon, taupo, tiano, tipao, tipon, tippu, tipup, tolai, tolan, tolin, tolna, tonal, tonol, toona, topal, topia, topio, topol, topup, toula, tuina, tulin, tulio, tulip, tuono, uinta, ulpan, ulpia, uniat, unlit, upali, uplit, uppal, utian, utina, utpal.
4 letter words made from PUPOLATION:ainu, aiul, alou, alto, anil, anio, anlu, anol, anti, aoli, aoun, atop, atul, atun, aunt, auto, ilna, ilpo, inlo, inoa, inul, iota, itno, iton, iuno, laon, lapi, lapp, laut, liao, liau, lino, lint, lion, lipu, liut, loan, loin, lono, loon, loop, loot, lota, loti, lout, luat, luin, luit, luna, lunt, nail, napu, nato, nipa, nipl, nito, noio, noli, nolo, nool, noto, noua, noul, nout, nuit, nuta, oita, olai, oola, oont, opal, opon, oppo, opua, oton, oupa, pail, pain, paio, pano, pant, paon, pato, paul, pilu, pint, pinu, pion, pipa, pita, pitu, plai, plan, plat, plon, plop, plot, pnau, poin, poit, polo, pool, poon, poop, poot, poti, pout, pplo, ptui, pual, puan, pula, puli, pulo, pulp, puni, puno, punt, pupa, puta, puto, tail, talu, taon, taou, tapu, tian, tiao, tion, tipo, tipu, tlou, tnpl, toal, toil, tolu, tono, tool, toop, topi, toul, toun, tual, tuin, tuli, tulo, tuna, tuni, tuno, tuoi, tuol, tupa, tupi, ulia, ulin, ulna, ulta, ulto, unal, unio, unip, unit, unti, utan.