What is the correct spelling for PURCAHASED?
This word (Purcahased) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PURCAHASED
- cased The girlish gown was thin blue stuff, and fell short over her firm-set feet, neatly cased in white leather with buckles.
- creased His trousers were creased with precision.
- cursed He will call them cursed."
- greased Walford's palm seemed not to have been so liberally "greased;" but for all that he was also in high spirits.
- packaged A DIP switch is a manual electric switch that is packaged with others in a group in a standard dual in-line package (DIP).
- practiced "You naturally expect, however, that a result of some kind must follow," replied Bragelonne, with firmness; "for you do not suppose I shall silently accept the shame thus thrust upon me, or the treachery which has been practiced against me?"
- practised He remembered a trick that was said to be practised with success by the hunters.
- pressed He pressed her again to his heart, and sat for a long time in silence.
- pulsed The light of day was dying behind Criffel, and the tiny panes of the cottage windows pulsed with the rosy flame on the hearth within, now flaring, and again deepening.
- pursued I was dreadfully frightened, that I must acknowledge, when I perceived him run my way, especially when, as I thought, I saw him pursued by the whole body.
- Caused This enthusiasm was caused by the fact that Veressayev's works answered a general need.
- Grassed I pushed on through the flooded and well-grassed bed of Goonalcarae, or Ellar's Swamp.
- Percolated But even in this case they will not remain unaltered, because they will be percolated by water often of high temperature, and charged with carbonate of lime, silex, iron, and other mineral ingredients, whereby gradual changes in the constitution of the rocks may be superinduced.