What is the correct spelling for PURCAHSING?
This word (Purcahsing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PURCAHSING
- casing The wood part of the trap can be easily nailed or screwed to a door or window casing .
- causing My reason for addressing this letter to you, Madam, was the fear of causing Mrs. William Middleton too sudden an emotion in her present state of health.
- cursing The spirit of Christianity is to render good for evil, blessing for cursing , love for hatred.
- passing The horses were passing on their way to the post.
- perusing Strange as it may appear to other nations, it is a custom in Germany, old as the universities themselves; and as our object is to probe to the very bottom of student-life, and give a full and faithful portraiture of it, those of our sober readers who may not think these very wise or commendable laws, may, having read the rest of the book, there close it, without perusing this Beer-Code.
- pleasing These reckless songs, unless she was mistaken, had also been by no means pleasing to his Majesty.
- praising If you venture outside of the Latin race, you pay dearer and you fare worse, unless you go to those shining halls which I have been praising .
- pressing Remove the bags at once, pressing them well.
- puccini I have called Puccini the operatic man of the moment.
- pulsing And now from the pulsing heart of the Glory, which somehow reminded me of moving lips, fell countless flakes of snow, each of which followed an appointed path till it lit upon the forehead of one of the tiny, imploring figures hidden within those savage breasts, and made it white and clean.
- purchasing In purchasing a Book of Jokes, Pray poke around and take your pick.
- purging Of old there was a law for the leprosy of a garment and of a house; yet, in spite of the stringency of that Mosaic law, the isolation, the purging with hyssop, and the cleansing by fire, St. Luke records: "There met Him ten men who were lepers, who stood afar off; and they lifted up their voices and cried, Jesus, Master, have mercy on us!"
- pursuing For the rest, Monsieur," she continued graciously, raising her hand to prevent me speaking, "we do not know why you are here, or what plans you are pursuing .
- Parsing Python also has a module called argparse in the standard library for parsing command-line arguments.
- Pausing After that she walked about, up and down, sometimes stopping to look out of the window into the rainswept street, sometimes pausing to pick up a book but though she turned over the pages, she did not know what she read.
- Purposing The result was that in 1815, the inhabitants of Kildonan dispersed, proceeding, some of them, in the direction of Canada, and some of them northwards, purposing to make their way to Port Nelson, and to find, if possible, a conveyance thence back to the shores of old Scotland.
- Pursing Pursing her lips stubbornly she held up two fingers and counted them.