What is the correct spelling for PURCASE?
This word (Purcase) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PURCASE
- case But that's not my case."
- curse Leave me alone, with the curse on my head!
- parse "Wen de 'freshments parse 'roun', I'se 'steem it a oblergation ter me ef yer'll let me bring yer de cake an' cider.
- percale That he should thus think of his sister, the while gazing on the one-time gilded butterfly-to say the least, it was a pertinent comment on the transmuting magic that lurks in blue flowered percale.
- praise You know we do, and I only praise him for it; nothing more.
- puce It was of a puce coloured satin, slashed with green, with a short mantle of the same material, with the cape embroidered in silver.
- purchase Some choice turquoises were observed in their possession, such as one can purchase nowhere else in first hands.
- purchaser The fish intended for local domestic use are kept alive in large tubs of water near the shore, and when desired by the purchaser are scooped out with a net, killed by a sharp blow upon the head, and sold by weight, the price being ridiculously low.
- purge Such names as had survived were again for a while in full favour, and the reader has only to turn to the often coarse ballads and songs contained in such collections as Tom d'Urfey's "Pills to Purge Melancholy" to see how Nan, Sis, Sib, Kate, and Doll had been brought back to popular favour.
- purpose What is your purpose here then?
- purse She was alone in the big western city, with very little money in her purse and no idea as to what she should do.
- purser He told the same story to the purser that he had told others, about my being the one to start the subscription, and he wanted me to sign a kind of letter which he wrote, to the effect that the passengers had chosen this way of testifying their appreciation of a gallant deed, and so on; but I wouldn't, and he stopped teasing at last, when he saw that I was going to be vexed.
- pursue It was a fine night, and we were anxious to pursue our journey by moonlight.
- uppercase Thus the lowercase f and y and the uppercase Q are shorn of their due proportions.
- parkas So filthy are these people that even the parkas of both sexes are made so that the hand and arm can be thrust bodily inside the garment, not, as I at first imagined, for the sake of warmth, but to relieve the incessant annoyance caused by parasites.
- purges "If it is at such a price as this," she thought, "that one purges one's life of tragedy, I would rather stick to unhappiness and leave happiness alone."
- purses They all spoke with complacent pride of 'our vicar'; and, what was more, opened their purses.
- pucks But as soon as we can get some money we'll send for goals and sticks and pucks.
- purees Their vegetables may be taken in purees, so that they require very little chewing effort, though patients must be warned to mix starchy substances well with saliva so as to facilitate their digestion.
- acting like
- acting part
- acting part of
- acting the part of
- acting upon
- am affronted
- am entitled to
- am envious
- am equal to
- am level
- cold bloodedness
- comes into view
- coming home to
- gone pieces