What is the correct spelling for PURCHESD?
This word (Purchesd) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PURCHESD
- parched The bare plain, the rocks, the boulder-strewed bed of the parched river, each alike wore the dust-white shroud of death.
- Purchased When the weather became more settled, we were put on board one of their small xebeques, and on our arrival at this port were exposed for sale and purchased.
- Purposed Some day he purposed to turn out the old worn-out machinery and supply its place with modern inventions, but as yet this ambition was remote, and the mill, worked after the process of an earlier century, had raised his position to one of comparative comfort and respectability.
- Pursed His companion stared and pursed his soft lips.
- Pushed Her hat was pushed a little back.
- Patches Just in front of us, scarcely a half-mile distant, were the fighting lines, partially enveloped in dense smoke, out from which broke patches of blue or gray, as charge succeeded charge, or the wind swept aside the fog of battle.
- Peaches Peach preserves were in most English houses, but our house was alone in making pickled peaches: I think this was an invention of her own; I do not know if it has taken on, but we always had pickled peaches on the table and preferred them to all other kinds, and so did every person who tasted them.
- Perches She went the round of her perches, but could stay nowhere.