What is the correct spelling for PURCHURSED?
This word (Purchursed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PURCHURSED
- parched Her husband turned from his contemplation of the scorching streets, and the parched foliage of the wide expanse of trees beyond the window.
- perched Girls are crouched between the knees of fathers or brothers or friends, while boys are perched wherever-boy-like-they can climb.
- purchase 1571. How do you purchase your wool?
- purchaser Because I have already one purchaser in view.
- pursued After looking for an hour or more we agreed that it would be useless to search further and pursued our course towards Mr Strong's.
- Perused Dr. Grey perused very composedly Sir Edwin's epistle to his wife, saying at the end of it, "Shall I read this aloud?
- Purchased 2783. But you do object to give the Shetland wool that is purchased for cash?
- Purposed There he purposed spending the remainder of his life, receiving frequent tokens of regard from the hand of the gratified Emperor, marrying an accomplished and refined wife who would doubtless be one of the princesses of the Imperial House, and conscientiously regarding The Virtues throughout.
- Pursed Dr. Grey tried, and caught sight of his daughter's face-the mouth pursed into that hard.
- purchases 6689. Do your purchases of it not appear in this book?
- purchasers Considerable quantities are exported in the manufactured form, though the local consumption is large, the English garrison being liberal purchasers, while tobacco in some form is the usual indulgence of the longshoremen.
- repurchased Their venture went bankrupt, but the two hung in there and repurchased the mill that they had established in Wales.