What is the correct spelling for PURLENT?
This word (Purlent) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PURLENT
- lent And with a great, musical roll of his voice he went swinging off into the darkness again, as if his thoughts had lent him wings. With thought of years in phantom chase misspent, And wasted powers for better purpose lent; – Lara by george gordon, lord byron
- opulent There were meadow-larks and robins without as well as within, and it was no subjective plough that turned the earliest furrows in those opulent fields.
- parent If the child died, a few guineas fell due to the parent , and the funeral was accomplished without cost of his.
- pent The maiden's mere touch seemed to discharge the pent -up regret of the lady as if she had been a jar of electricity.
- percent We will propose a top rate of no more than 35 percent , and possibly lower.
- plaint In two or three minutes he repeated his flight and song, and thus kept it up during the half-hour or more that we remained to listen: now a harsh plaint out of the obscurity upon the ground; then a jubilant strain from out the obscurity of the air above.
- planet Tanith is our planet .
- plant How'd tha' like to plant a bit o' somethin'?
- pleat His first of her-her first to any man. It may have been that suddenly she was so extremely tired-tired of the lay of the week ahead, suggested by the smells and the noises and the consciousness of that front box pleat .
- plenty Anything, and plenty of it.
- pliant Catharine had great confidence in the potency of the influence which these pliant maidens could wield, and they were all instructed in the part which they were to act.
- portent Superstition ran rife, and most of the neighbours considered it must be a portent .
118 words made from the letters PURLENT
3 letter words made from PURLENT:enl, ent, ern, ert, ler, let, leu, lpn, net, nlp, nut, pel, pen, per, pet, pre, pul, pun, put, rep, ret, rue, run, rut, ten, ter, tpn, tun, tup, ult, unp, url, urn, ute.
4 letter words made from PURLENT:enur, ertl, lent, lert, leur, lrpu, luen, luer, lunt, lure, lute, nuel, nuer, nute, pelt, pent, pert, peru, peur, peut, plen, plrt, prut, puel, pule, punt, pure, purl, pute, rent, renu, reul, reup, rptn, ruen, rule, rune, runt, rupe, rute, tern, tnpl, trel, treu, true, tuel, tuen, tuer, tune, ture, turn, turp, uner, uper, uren, utne.
5 letter words made from PURLENT:erupt, letup, luner, luten, nerul, nuter, perun, petru, petur, pleur, plurn, prune, prunt, pulte, puter, retun, runet, runte, rupel, ruple, truel, tuner, tuple, unlet, unter, untre, upter, urent.