What is the correct spelling for PURLUENT?
This word (Purluent) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PURLUENT
- corpulent Early one morning, when Gus went as usual with fond pride to view his sole asset, he found installed therein a young, corpulent cow, bland and Texas-horned, busily engaged in partaking of the proceeds of Gus's last week's wages.
- fluent "When Pytheas first began to make speeches, as he was even then fluent and impudent, Phokion said, "Will you not be silent, and remember that you are only a newly-bought servant of the people."
- lent As he was leaving his room, however, his eyes chanced to fall upon one of the books which Bellingham had lent him, and his conscience pricked him for not having returned it. Something stolen or something lent A preacher or a president – We Had A Deal by Onelinedrawing
- opulent Jacob had formed an attachment to my pretty maid, Mary Pine, and before going to the Southern States, to join an uncle who resided in Louisville, an opulent tradesman, who had promised to teach him his business, Jacob thought it as well to declare himself.
- parent He is outrageously superior about himself as parent .
- pent She meant what she said, and her tears were real tears that had been pent up for weeks.
- percent My recommendations will concentrate this job-creation tax incentive in areas where the unemployment rate now runs over 7 percent .
- plaint If the Queen were moved to pray your Grace to pity the striplings then could the Spaniards make no plaint of too much clemency being shown.
- planet Or perhaps they weren't even aware that we were from the neighboring planet .
- plant Anyone digging up or destroying or carrying away any root, shrub, or plant worth up to 5s.
- Planed In this instance the edges should be planed smooth, so that a good joint may be had, which can be made watertight with white lead.
137 words made from the letters PURLUENT
5 letter words made from PURLUENT:eluru, erupt, letup, luner, lurup, luten, nerul, nuter, perun, petru, petur, pleur, plurn, prune, prunt, pulte, puter, retun, runet, runte, runup, rupel, ruple, truel, tulun, tuner, tuple, turnu, turul, turun, unlet, unrue, unter, untre, upter, urent, uturn.
3 letter words made from PURLUENT:enl, ent, ern, ert, ler, let, leu, lpn, net, nlp, nut, pel, pen, per, pet, pre, pul, pun, put, rep, ret, rue, run, rut, ten, ter, tpn, tun, tup, ult, unp, url, urn, ute, utu.
4 letter words made from PURLUENT:enur, ertl, lent, lert, leur, lrpu, luen, luer, lunt, lure, lute, nuel, nuer, nute, nuur, pelt, pent, pert, peru, peur, peut, plen, plrt, prut, puel, pule, punt, pure, purl, puru, pute, rent, renu, reul, reup, rptn, ruen, rule, rune, runt, rupe, rute, tern, tnpl, trel, treu, true, tuel, tuen, tuer, tulu, tune, tupu, ture, turn, turp, turu, tuul, tuur, uner, unlu, uper, uren, urup, utne.