What is the correct spelling for PURPROSE?
This word (Purprose) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PURPROSE
- be immaterial
- bear no resemblance
- coming in to view
- executive search agency
- papoose When my master came home, he came to me and bid me make a shirt for his papoose, of a holland-laced pillowbere.
- porpoise He bounded through the waves like a porpoise, and indeed he possessed the strength and swiftness of one.
- propose Now I shall have the pleasure to propose to my father that he do his own justice!
- prose "There is no one of to-day who writes such prose," the artist answered.
- Purples The golds and purples of autumn mingled with the predominating green of Slingerland's valley.
- purpose 6651. If you want a very fine article for any particular purpose, do you then sometimes agree to pay in cash?
- purposes Perhaps better, in fact, for his purposes.
- purrs You may remember that a ring is formed and the person within the ring who is "it," kneels before someone in the circle and mews or purrs appealingly three times successively.
- surprise Nasmyth looked at her in surprise, and she smiled at him.