What is the correct spelling for PURSAY?
This word (Pursay) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PURSAY
- bursa Antigonia (Paeonia), in Paeonia, Macedon Antigonia Psaphara, in Crucis, Chalcidice, Greece Antigonia (Syria), in Seleucis, Syria, now near Antakya, Hatay Province, Turkey A prior name of Alexandria Troas, in Troas, Asia Minor, now Eski Stambul, Çanakkale Province, Turkey the former Diocese of Antigonia, with see in an Antigonea in the Roman province Hellespontus, possibly Alexandria Troas; also suppressed as Latin Catholic titular see A prior name of Nicaea, Bithynia, now İznik, Bursa Province, Turkey A temporary name of Mantinea, Arcadia, Greece
- parse In his studies Collins covers a wide range of topics such as parse re-ranking, tree kernels, semi-supervised learning, machine translation and exponentiated gradient algorithms with a general focus on discriminative models and structured prediction.
- percy "At all events, all that Percy told me made me anxious to meet you.
- pisa Once she stopped writing, and, turning half round in her chair, looked fairly at me, and said that she thought I had made a mistake in saying that visitors were not allowed to go up the Tower of Pisa without a guide; for she, with two other ladies, had gone to the top without any one accompanying them.
- poesy Into his music modulated the poesy of his age; he is one of its heroes, a hero of whom Swinburne might have sung: O strong-winged soul with prophetic Lips hot with the blood-beats of song; With tremor of heart-strings magnetic, With thoughts as thunder in throng; With consonant ardor of chords That pierce men's souls as with swords And hale them hearing along.
- posy But she wus sweet and gentle as ever the posy wus we had named her after.
- pray "I have come to pray you to turn from your evil ways.
- pulsar In current continuity, Brainiacs connection to Pulsar Stargrave remains an open question, one even Brainiac 5 has yet to resolve.
- purse You may safely bet a hundred to one that a young man who has once lost his purse or his passport, will not lose either a second time.
- purser The purser of a man-of-war was generally a friend of the captain, going with him from ship to ship.
- pursue In moving your troops you could let it be understood that it was to pursue the enemy in your front.
- pursuer Relieved from their fears, they joyfully set forward, leaving their late pursuer to the anguish of defeat, and fruitless endeavour.
- pus I made a free incision in the part first affected, evacuated a little pus , and directed a poultice to be applied.
- pusey I took the stone up once myself, said Pusey , and the ticking then seemed to come up from the ground.
- puss My brother Marcus is over head and ears in love with the little puss -she is a pretty creature-and to save that simple soul from mischief I thought I would take the business on my own shoulders which are broader and stronger than his.
- Pursed The Indian pursed up his mouth, trying to conceal his chagrin.
- purses There the modest purses of the exiles found rents within their reach, the quarters vast and airy.
- pours Even as I write, passion melts into tenderness, and pours itself in softness over your remembrance.
- PARS Here ends the Secunda secundae, and Pars tertia opens with this Prologue:
86 words made from the letters PURSAY
3 letter words made from PURSAY:apr, arp, asp, ayr, par, pas, pay, pry, psa, pus, pya, pyr, pyu, rap, ras, ray, rya, sap, say, spa, spy, sup, sur, usa, yap.
4 letter words made from PURSAY:apsu, apus, asur, aury, ayus, pays, prau, pray, prys, puya, puys, pyra, raps, rasp, raup, raus, ruys, ryas, saru, spar, spay, spry, spur, suar, sura, upsy, uray, usry, uyar, yasu, yrsa, yura.
5 letter words made from PURSAY:aspyr, ayrus, parus, parys, praus, prays, prusa, prusy, psary, puras, pursy, pyrus, raspy, rupay, sapru, sarpy, sarup, saryu, saury, spaur, spayr, spray, supra, surya, syrup, yasur, yaups, yuras, yuspa.