What is the correct spelling for PURSSER?
This word (Pursser) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PURSSER
- parse I will now parse two nouns according to the order, and, in so doing, by applying the definitions and rules, I shall answer all those questions given in the order.
- parser Memoization was explored as a parsing strategy in 1991 by Norvig, who demonstrated that an algorithm similar to the use of dynamic programming and state-sets in Earleys algorithm (1970), and tables in the CYK algorithm of Cocke, Younger and Kasami, could be generated by introducing automatic memoization to a simple backtracking recursive descent parser to solve the problem of exponential time complexity.
- passe At eight o'clock Passe -partout had packed the small bag which now contained his master's luggage and his own, and in a very troubled frame of mind he quitted his room, closed the door carefully, and went downstairs to Mr. Fogg.
- passer "I always knew he would come to no good end," Miss Gossaway called out to a passer -by from her eyrie; "and there's more like him if their fathers would look after 'em.
- poser "I confess, that is rather a poser , sir; but I will ask my servant, if you particularly desire to know," answered Ormsby, with a demure look, which set some of the subs laughing.
- posse "Now," she called triumphantly, "let your policeman telephone for the Sheriff and a posse !
- purse The duchess was not rich; and the queen, after they had parted, sent her a purse of gold, with a message that she might want it on the journey.
- purser The purser was right.
- pursue Without such unthinking respect on the part of others, how could she effectively conduct herself, how pursue her royal duties, if held in perpetual scorn by palace peers and the public?
- pursuer Behind her was the sound of her pursuer .
- pusey The one was the plan and starting of the series of Plain Sermons in 1839, to which not only the Kebles, Williams, and Copeland contributed their volumes, but also Newman and Dr. Pusey .
- puss He recognized it himself fully, and used to say:- "I'm a panicky pup, and I know it; and only a pampered puss could put up with me.
- Presser When pressing always have the iron to the right on the table, the edge of the garment facing toward the presser.
- Pursed Mrs. Rickett pursed her lips.
- purses "You restore purses ," observed Mrs. Mountstuart.
- pursuers He had by no means stolen a march upon his pursuers .
- purer Have you no other room at hand where the air is purer ?"
69 words made from the letters PURSSER
3 letter words made from PURSSER:err, esr, per, pes, pre, pus, rep, res, rue, sep, sse, sue, sup, sur, sus, use.
4 letter words made from PURSSER:errs, peru, peur, pure, purr, puse, puss, reup, ruer, rues, rupe, rurp, ruse, spue, spur, sspe, suer, sues, sups, sure, uper, user, uses, ussr.
5 letter words made from PURSSER:perur, press, pruer, pruss, puers, purer, pures, purrs, purse, puses, resus, reuss, rrsps, ruers, ruess, rupes, rurps, ruses, russe, sprue, spuer, spurr, spurs, suers, super, supes, surer, sures, users.