What is the correct spelling for PURSUEE?
This word (Pursuee) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PURSUEE
- parse How shall we parse the word that in the foregoing sentences?
- puree Thus, when the root is reduced to a puree , almost any person may eat it.
- purse "That I will most gladly," exclaimed Harry, "though I do not see how I can help him except with my purse ."
- purser She had bribed the purser , a Frenchman whom she knew, to corroborate her story, and had succeeded in her treacherous design.
- pursue As we were at no great distance from Charlestown, our kind host advised the captain to remain, and to pursue his march in the cool of the evening, undertaking to send on to the authorities that quarters might be provided for us.
- pursued Thus he continued until the pursued got away from the circle of light.
- pursuer Our pursuer , not wishing to meet with the same fate, hauled her wind, and stood to a distance, which left us beyond the reach of her guns.
- pusey Yet, wretched Latinist as I was, I had been thunderstruck with delight when, rummaging the Cathedral after a Sunday service, where, by the way, I heard Pusey preach his last sermon, I came upon Burton's tomb, and read for the first time the immortal epitaph which begins: Paucis notus, paucioribus ignotus, I can see now that what I thought was the pretended ignorance of the Dons, and their fastidious unwillingness to talk to an uneducated schoolboy, as I believed myself to be, was nothing of the kind.
- Pursed I pursed my lips and blew a ring.
- pursues The public crier pursues his ancient vocation at Hammerfest, not however with a noisy bell, but with a more melodious trumpet.
- purses "These weren't purse-proud, because their purses had nothing in them to be proud of," Aline explained.
- pursuers But just then the gray-coats got together, again turned at the edge of the wood, and dashed back on their pursuers , and-the smoke and bushes on the stream hid everything.
67 words made from the letters PURSUEE
4 letter words made from PURSUEE:erse, eure, peer, peru, peur, pure, puru, puse, reup, rues, rupe, ruse, seep, seer, sere, spue, spur, sree, suer, sure, suru, uper, ursu, urup, urus, user.
3 letter words made from PURSUEE:ese, esr, pee, per, pes, pre, pus, rep, res, rue, see, sep, sue, sup, sur, use.
5 letter words made from PURSUEE:esper, peers, peres, prese, puers, puree, pures, purse, purus, repse, reuse, rupee, rupes, seper, serpe, speer, spree, sprue, spuer, sueur, super, suree, upsee, useup, usurp.