What is the correct spelling for PURSUINIG?
This word (Pursuinig) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PURSUINIG
- passing I would have written, but I happened to be passing and-so-I came in."
- pursuance This was in pursuance of a certain plan which required that she should have one week in London quite free of Horace before he should come to claim the fulfilment of her promise to marry him.
- pursuant Pursuant to this fact the uppermost swine level housed those unfortunate animals that were nearest the sausage stage.
- pursuing They were the victims, from first to last, of a cruel and pursuing fate; but it is natural to turn on victims, and Mr. Twist was for an instant, out of the very depth of his helpless sympathy, impatient with the Twinklers.
- Parsing The order of parsing a PERSONAL PRONOUN, is-a pronoun, and why?-personal, and why?-person, and why?-gender and number, and why?-RULE: case, and why?-RULE.
- Pausing But his eyes were on the boy, still in vain pursuit of the escaped gophers, pausing, stalking, completely and utterly absorbed.