What is the correct spelling for PURSWAY?
This word (Pursway) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PURSWAY
- parkway The car roared up the street, swerved toward the parkway , tires screaming, bounced over the curb and sidewalk, straight toward the child and mother.
- parsley Serve with lemon and parsley .
- pathway Our pathway glowed with purple and orange.
- pisa At Pisa in 1628 he made the acquaintance of Galileo.
- posy Say, all I thought I was gettin' was a couple of buildin' lots; but I'll be staggered if there wa'n't a slice of ground most as big as Madison Square Park, with trees, and shrubbery, and posy beds, and dinky little paths loopin' the loop all around.
- prewar By the end of 1945 the amount of the increase in food consumption was estimated to be as high as 15 percent over the prewar average.
- purse "Faith, I left my purse in my other small-clothes," he answered.
- purser The master gave me lessons in mathematics and navigation, and the purser taught me writing and arithmetic, so that though I was still berthed for'ard I had advantages which even the midshipmen did not possess.
- pursue Gaining her room, she shut the door and turned the key, as though he might pursue her there.
- pursued He pursued to the Woodyard, but could not pass that night.
- pursuer This dialogue was carried on very comfortably by the two riders, who were distant from each other only three horse's lengths, an interval which Richard took good care not to let his pursuer diminish.
- pursuit It was nightmare, this mad flight on stumbling feet up through the dark tunnels where they could hear the sea booming close overhead, and could hear the wild pursuit behind.
- pus This may have to be repeated every few days and should be continued so long as there is any pus formation.
- pusey Pusey became professor of Hebrew in 1830. He lent the movement academic standing, which the others could not give.
- puss "Puss" had pen and ink ears, whiskers and tail, and likewise a tiny red-painted fence post upon which to sit.
- sway In the other towns through which he had travelled he had heard men speak of Werowocomoco and of the great werowance who held sway there, the dreaded ruler over thirty tribes.
- Pursed At this the young lady pursed her lips and shrugged her shoulders and assumed an air of waiting indifference.
- Pursing My Lord looked a little displeased, pursing up his mouth, at the manner in which the King told the tale; but he said nothing on that point.
- pursues It has also been urged, that while punishment pursues the debtor, for neglect of orders, his family falls upon the community.
- purses The cost of living at this resort in the hills is so great that only those who have long purses can afford it.
- pours The site is not well chosen, or the stream difficult, and the restrained water pours round the ends of their dam, cutting them away.
- PARS Inde toro pater Aeneas sic orsus ab alto: 'Infandum, regina, jubes renovare dolorem, Trojanas ut opes et lamentabile regnum Eruerint Danai; quaeque ipse miserrima vidi Et quorum pars magna fui.
- partway We are somewhere partway across the space between present and past.
117 words made from the letters PURSWAY
3 letter words made from PURSWAY:apr, arp, asp, ayr, par, pas, paw, pay, pry, psa, pus, pwr, pya, pyr, pyu, rap, ras, raw, ray, rya, sap, saw, say, spa, spy, sup, sur, usa, war, way, wry, yap, yaw.
4 letter words made from PURSWAY:apsu, apus, arwu, arwy, asur, aury, awry, ayus, paws, pays, prau, pray, prys, puya, puys, pyra, raps, rasp, raup, raus, ruwa, ruys, ryas, saru, sawy, spar, spay, spry, spur, suar, sura, swap, sway, upsy, upwa, uray, usry, uwsa, uyar, warp, wary, wasp, ways, wrap, yasu, yawp, yaws, yrsa, yura.
5 letter words made from PURSWAY:aspyr, ayrus, parus, parys, praus, prays, prusa, prusy, psary, puras, pursy, purwa, pyrus, raspy, rupay, sapru, sarpy, sarup, saryu, saury, spaur, spayr, spray, supra, surya, syrup, warps, waspy, waurs, wraps, wypsu, yasur, yaups, yuras, yuspa.