What is the correct spelling for PUSE?
This word (Puse) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PUSE
- fuse A shorter fuse He is untouchable And guarantees you'll lose Inside the bighouse – Captive Honour by megadeth
- muse We chose the muse. She led us on in neon lights of midnight hughes. – For Those We Knew by Allan Taylor
- pause La vie en rosem c'est la vie take a pause Will it include me, myself and I with a clause? – Friends by francis magalona
- pose From a chin in a hand in a thoughtful pose Gotta tend the earth if you want a rose – Hammer and a Nail by indigo girls
- pure And my body and soul and mind are pure Not polluted or diluted or damaged beyond cure – Year And A Day by beastie boys
- pus Pus usually forms rapidly, but, being deeply placed, is not easily recognised unless it points towards the surface.