What is the correct spelling for PUSED?
This word (Pused) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PUSED
- fused Duddon was romantic-a medley of beautiful things, full of history, colour, and time, fused by the trees and fern, the luxuriant creepers and mosses, and of a mild and rainy climate into a lovely irregular whole; with no outline to speak of, yet with nothing that one could seriously wish away.
- poised He held out his left hand for the spoil and poised his gun high-a picture of life and dash.
- Mused "Here I am again," he mused.
- Paced I walked up and handed it to him and stepped back, while he paced up and down examining it carefully.
- kairo =EXCURSION= From ex. former, and Grk. kairo, to enjoy.