What is the correct spelling for PUSHIGN?
This word (Pushign) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PUSHIGN
- bushing Remove the insulation and the U-shaped brass piece, and tap the holes in the brass for a machine screw, D. Enlarge the hole in the 6-in piece, and provide an insulating bushing for it with an opening of the same diameter as the brass machine screw.
- cushion Having adjusted the cushion , Winona paused before the cage of a parrot on a stand at the end of the porch.
- gushing After the arrival of the thrushes came the bobolinks, gushing , gurgling, inexhaustible fountains of song, pouring forth floods of sweet notes over the broad Fox River meadows in wonderful variety and volume, crowded and mixed beyond description, as they hovered on quivering wings above their hidden nests in the grass.
- passion Pray do not put yourself in a passion .
- patching His dress, when first I saw him, exhibited traces of patching and repairing, but was scrupulously clean.
- pershing Even General Pershing would not have been permitted to do that.
- pitching We look back with pleasure to the quiet camp in a gravel-pit on a hill-top far from the haunts of men-to the pitching of the tent by moonlight in a meadow where the mushrooms gleamed like snow, to be duly gathered for the frying-pan next morning by the host-in-himself, and in pyjamas.
- poaching I looked for a few moments on the again silent street, and was almost tempted to believe I was in a dream, so rapidly had the preceding moments passed over; and so surprised was I to find that the proud Earl of Callonby, who never did the "civil thing" any where, should think proper to pay attention to a poor sub in a marching regiment, whose only claim on his acquaintance was the suspicion of poaching on his manor.
- posing I ought to go on posing .
- pushkin One day Pushkin was called to the head of the department.
- Hushing With a grave elder-sisterly air she felt all over the baby-limbs, and when Maud set up an indignant cry, began hushing her with so quaint an imitation of motherliness, that we were all amused.
118 words made from the letters PUSHIGN
4 letter words made from PUSHIGN:gihn, gipn, gish, gius, gnus, guhn, gups, gush, hing, hisn, hsun, hugi, hugs, hung, huni, husi, husn, ings, inhg, insh, inus, nigh, nips, nsui, ping, pins, pinu, pugs, puhi, puig, pung, puni, push, shin, ship, shiu, shui, shun, sigh, sign, sing, snip, snug, spin, sugh, sugi, suin, sung, ughi, ugni, unip, upis, ushi.
3 letter words made from PUSHIGN:gin, gnp, gnu, gui, gun, hin, hip, hug, hun, hus, inh, ngu, nig, nip, nsu, phi, pig, pin, psi, pug, pun, pus, sin, sip, sun, sup, unh, uni, unp, uns.
5 letter words made from PUSHIGN:ginsu, gushi, gusin, hings, hiung, hsing, hsung, hugin, husin, ishun, nighs, pings, pingu, pinus, pughs, pugin, pugni, pungs, shigu, shing, shung, singu, unhip, uniph, using.
7 letter words made from PUSHIGN:gunship, pushing, shuping.
6 letter words made from PUSHIGN:hsiung, ingush, pinghu, punish, pushin, signup, spuing.