What is the correct spelling for PUSTED?
This word (Pusted) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PUSTED
- busted Busted his right arm all to pieces, they tell me? Grill was all busted, the locker was rusted – Win Some, Lose Some by brother ali
- parted Harry took the mother's hand as he parted from them, but he looked in Amalia's eyes.
- paste Ten inches off the waist New hair stuck on with paste – No. 29 (External Youth) by John Entwistle
- pester "Seemed like he jes' went 'round from mo'ning to night asking questions," continued Ol' Mistah Buzzard, "Got so that eve'ybody dreaded to see that no 'count Buzzard coming, because he bound to pester with questions about things what don't concern him no ways.
- rusted Lucky that shutter-bar was half rusted away.
- Dusted When fully developed the excess of powder is dusted off and the film coated with collodion.
- Lusted Because he was a man, and as a man had power and money and capacity to do the things after which his heart lusted, he was to do them for his own gratification, let the consequences be what they might to one whom he told himself that he loved!
- Pulsated Polish society at this epoch pulsated with an originality, an imagination, and a romance, which transfigured even the common things of life.
54 words made from the letters PUSTED
5 letter words made from PUSTED:depts, duets, dupes, pseud, putes, setup, spued, stude, stupd, upset, usted.
3 letter words made from PUSTED:des, dts, due, edp, est, pes, pet, pst, pud, pus, put, sep, set, stp, sue, sup, ted, tup, use, ute.
4 letter words made from PUSTED:deut, duet, dupe, duse, dust, pest, peut, ptsd, pude, puse, pust, pute, puts, sept, setu, spud, spue, step, stud, sude, suet, tues, used.