What is the correct spelling for PUSY?
This word (Pusy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PUSY
- busy It had been a busy , yet a very long week for Marjorie.
- posy It stuck somewhere between, and swayed and lifted her like a breeze in a posy bush.
- puny As for us puny descendants of the great wild animals....
- pus She wanted the pus squished from his brain without having to get dirty.
- pusey Pusey put his finger on passages which I had not thought about.
- push The plan was to push on to Paris and the objections of d'Aurelle were overcome by Gambetta.
- pushy "Don't you think that's a little pushy , W.B.?
- puss The Prince suddenly released the piece of furniture he was holding, and just as some child makes up its mind to venture upon a crucial dash in a game like Puss -in-the-corner, he rushed up to Jasmine, and after muttering "I like you very much, thank you, little Miss Jasmine," he at once rushed back to his piece of furniture so rapidly that Jasmine had no time to curtsey.