What is the correct spelling for PUTERI?
This word (Puteri) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PUTERI
- padre There is one trap into which a padre falls when marching with a regiment.
- patter Only the artist's low whistling as he worked, or the patter and pipe of the birds in their cages by the window, broke the stillness of the spacious room, till the voice and step of a man were presently heard in the anteroom.
- pert In public this pert boy my power defeated,- In public shall my vengeance be completed.
- peru The returned sailors already mentioned had spoken much about Peru -that it was a very hot country, and a very long way from England, a full six months' voyage.
- peter What does he know, Peter ?
- petrel Now, my little plan is that we four, the crew of the Petrel , seize this vessel and make our fortunes.
- pewter Up, and with W. Hewer to White Hall, and there attended the Duke of York, and thence to the Exchange, in the way calling at several places on occasions relating to my feast to-morrow, on which my mind is now set; as how to get a new looking-glass for my dining-room, and some pewter , and good wine, against to-morrow; and so home, where I had the looking-glass set up, cost me L6 7s.
- poetry There is poetry and feeling in it.
- porter "I suppose it was something sudden," said the porter , "for she went off early this morning with post-horses."
- potter The disdained and lost girl is the docile clay under the finger of the Divine Potter : she is the victim and the altar of the holocaust.
- pottery In Lancashire, millions have devoted themselves to the making of cotton-fabrics; in Yorkshire, another million lives by producing woollens; and the pottery of Staffordshire, the cutlery of Sheffield, the hardware of Birmingham, severally occupy their hundreds of thousands.
- putrefy Bodies which remain in water putrefy more slowly than those in air.
- putt It was from his father, and ran thus:- Dear Teddie,-It's a long time now that I've been thinkin' to write you, and couldn't a-bear to give you such a heavy disappointment but can't putt it off no longer, and, as your mother, poor soul, says, it's the Lord's will and can't be helped-which, of course, it shouldn't be helped if that's true-but-well, howsomever, it's of no use beatin' about the bush no longer.
- puttee Personally I had no other headgear of any kind, except a sort of Glengarry made of pieces of puttee stitched together.
- putter But though I keep it still and treasure it, I have never played with that putter since.
84 words made from the letters PUTERI
3 letter words made from PUTERI:epi, ert, ire, pei, per, pet, pie, pit, pre, put, rep, ret, rip, rit, rue, rut, ter, tie, tip, tiu, tri, tup, ute.
4 letter words made from PUTERI:eriu, etui, iure, peri, pert, peru, peur, peut, pier, pitu, priu, prut, ptui, puir, pure, pute, reit, reti, reup, rieu, ripe, rite, rupe, rute, teip, tepi, tier, tieu, tipu, tire, trei, treu, trip, true, tuer, tupi, ture, turp, uper, urie, utri.
5 letter words made from PUTERI:erupt, petru, petur, piert, piter, pitre, piute, preti, pueri, purie, puter, putri, tepui, tieup, trieu, tripe, turei, turie, upter, uteri.