What is the correct spelling for PUTHIM?
This word (Puthim) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PUTHIM
- fathom But now by taking the turn of night watch myself, I could fathom the situation; it was right for any night watch to go out.
- lithium It has remained for me to devise this protodyne apparatus by which I can reverse that process of decay and go forward in the table, so to put it-can change lithium into copper and copper into gold.
- parthia Besides, not long after came messengers from Parthia with intelligence of the death of Crassus there, by which another safeguard against civil war was removed, since both Caesar and Pompey kept their eyes on Crassus, and awe of him held them together more or less within the bounds of fair-dealing all his lifetime.
- passim 66, 83, and passim .
- path This is the path .
- pathos There was passion and pathos in his voice, but I gathered no other meaning from the sounds that reached me.
- perm Dzerzhinsky City District (Russian: Дзержи́нский райо́н) is one of the seven city districts of Perm .
- perth Mrs. Glenarm had, it appeared, received an anonymous letter, on the first day of her arrival as guest at the house of a friend, residing in the neighborhood of Perth .
- pith To the outward world, the hollow fabric, out of which the whole pith and strength had been slowly gnawed away, was imposing and majestic still.
- pithy His "The quaint trick to cram the pithy line That cracks so crisply over bubbling wine."
- poem So you have brought us a poem , my child?
- pother Away frae the labour an' pother That have fettered our freedom sae lang!
- priam So should the city of Priam quickly fall, captured and destroyed by our hands.
- prim The woman was ordinary enough, a middle-aged, prim , stiffly dressed person with a pale shy face, timid in her walk and depressed in mouth and eyes.
- prime "I am not so sure," the Prime Minister answered.
- puma That night Gretchen told the story of the puma to Mrs. Woods, who had learned the leading incidents of it in the afternoon as she came to meet the girl in the trail, on the way from school.
- purim 26. Wherefore they called these days Purim after the name of Pur. Therefore for all the words of this letter, and of that which they had seen concerning this matter, and which had come unto them,
- pythias There's Hussell the editor of the Newspacket, wearing a blue ribbon on his coat, for the Mariposa Knights of Pythias are, by their constitution, dedicated to temperance; and there's Henry Mullins, the manager of the Exchange Bank, also a Knight of Pythias , with a small flask of Pogram's Special in his hip pocket as a sort of amendment to the constitution.
- python Of course, different tribes selected different animals for this distinction, but among the Gcalekas and the various clans which acknowledged Kreli as their head, "Munyu," the python , was regarded as being more than ordinarily the special game of the paramount chief.
- theme My Opera is on the theme of Prometheus.
- Paths We are walking in dangerous paths, and had it not been done for Hosea's sake, I would have tried to hold her back with all my might.
- Pithily "It is better than your Excellency would enjoy on the scaffold," pithily answered the servant; and the master made no further complaints.
- Them "What brought them here?
- GOTHAM Of Sending Rent Once on a time the men of Gotham had forgotten to pay their landlord.
45 words made from the letters PUTHIM
3 letter words made from PUTHIM:hip, hum, hut, imp, mit, mph, mut, phi, pit, put, thm, tip, tiu, tum, tup, ump.
4 letter words made from PUTHIM:huit, hump, itum, muhi, muth, muti, phum, phut, pith, pitu, pium, ptui, puhi, pumi, puth, thim, thum, tihm, timu, tiph, tipu, tumi, tupi, uitm, umit.
5 letter words made from PUTHIM:mithu, muthi, putih, thump.