What is the correct spelling for PUTTE?
This word (Putte) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PUTTE
- pate Really, Brooks hasn't done so badly-pate de foie gras, hot toast and Devonshire butter.
- patter 3. In Port Last, to the chamber where I lie My fearful footsteps patter nigh, And come out from the cold and gloom Into my warm and cheerful room.
- patty "I never saw such a splendid visit," said she, when Mr. Proudfit kindly allowed her and Patty to feed the pigs.
- petty He believes in the everlasting righteousness, that all things work for good in the end; he has no need for prayer or praise; he thinks that the world is governed with far greater wisdom than any of his-perfect wisdom, that is too great, too wonderful, for his petty praise.
- pitt But I am patriot enough to hope that he will remain single, and have no wife but his country, like Mr. Pitt ."
- Butte By a freak of fate, the Editor of L'Echo de la Butte was moved to invite monsieur Tricotrin to an affair of ceremony two days previous to the wedding.
- Pete Pete will be sore."
- Patti It had not been drawn, I all the more like to remember, when, under proper protection, at Castle Garden, I listened to that rarest of infant phenomena, Adelina Patti , poised in an armchair that had been pushed to the footlights and announcing her incomparable gift.