What is the correct spelling for PUTTON?
This word (Putton) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PUTTON
- button He must have tried to push the button !" He who got the finger on the war button Talkin' loud ain't sayin' nuttin' – Hazy Shade of Criminal by public enemy
- hutton Nearly twenty years prior to this, however, Captain Hutton had remarked:-"At Mussoorie this bird remains at an elevation of 7000 feet throughout the year, but I never saw it under 6500 feet.
- mutton I'd try a meat-porcupine or a mutton -duck if there was time; but they are fussy, and ought to be rehearsed before given to the class.
- patron "She is to have something better," replied his patron smiling.
- pattern All the furniture was of a massive and old-fashioned pattern .
- petting To-day she was weak bodily and the petting utterly unnerved her, so that she cried until she could cry no longer and finally fell asleep from sheer exhaustion.