What is the correct spelling for PWDER?
This word (Pwder) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PWDER
- adder In returning to the camping-place I nearly trod on a large puff-adder; this I killed with a stone.
- cider I called for some cheese-cakes, and a bottle of cider, and at last began to ask her about marrying me.
- eider Supper over, he collected a quantity of the strewn fleece of the silk-cotton; and, placing it between two of the great buttress-like root-spurs of the tree, constructed for himself a couch on which, but for some hard thoughts within, he might have slept as softly and soundly as upon a bed of eider.
- oder And what become of Jenny, Nancy, Polly, and all de oder cows, and de pigs and de poultry?
- pacer And rain, the heaviest you can meet, is a lively companion when the resolute pacer scorns discomfort of wet clothes and squealing boots.
- paddy Well, Paddy, I think you was to blame, and your master, too, for he ought to have taught you how to go about these affairs, and not beat you so.
- padre What news do you bring us, Senhor Padre?
- pander Congreve was, I fancy, a man of better morality than his characters, only forced to pander to the tastes of the rake who had composed the dominant element of his audience.
- parer He can dispense with an apple-parer and a reaping-machine.
- patter The singing ceased, and there was the patter of feet on the stair.
- pewter The bottoms of bottles, two or three tea-cups without handles, and the same number of pewter mugs, served for glasses.
- piker "Wait till I find the gem-the one about Piker," she cried.
- purer Here, with her poor body broken and torn, her spirit, the purer for her physical pain, confronted him, shamed him, stretched like a flaming sword before the mean paths that his own soul would follow.
- putter Aside from the fact that his putter seems just a trifle long, I should have to give up my guess and take my defeat like a man.
- Ryder Photo courtesy of Louise McNair Ryder.