What is the correct spelling for PWEELS?
This word (Pweels) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PWEELS
- place Well, you can put a stop to all that now that you have consented to come to Thornby Place, only I hope you don't expect me to remain here to see my friends insulted.
- police The entire police department had been summoned, and had finally arrived.
- policy If, however, it should be deemed preferable to incur the risk of doing nothing-or what, I confess, appears to me even more dangerous, to make protests, or demonstrations which there is no serious intention of following up to their legitimate conclusion-the negative policy is of course the only one to be attempted.
- public When he undertook this work, all the public archives were thrown open to him, and he had access to documents of all kinds.
- peels Beat twelve yolks and six whites of eggs, with the peels of two lemons grated.