What is the correct spelling for PWEOPLE?
This word (Pweople) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PWEOPLE
- give prominence to
- panoply There was a full panoply of blankets, feathers, guns, swords, knives, and, as a last resort, an old broom was covered with a scarlet case.
- people Don't you know what people are saying about us?
- pimple Her head's still fine, 'n' her legs ain't got so much as a pimple on 'em.
- pineapple Cook until it thickens, stirring constantly, then add three cupfuls of grated canned pineapple, bring to the boil, take from the fire, and when cool but not set fold in the stiffly beaten whites of the eggs.
- poplar The moon peeped in the window; the breeze made a pleasant sound in the poplar trees; from somewhere came the music of a little brook.
- powell For the sake of uniformity, I have adopted the style used in the charts of the Chagos Archipelago, published by the East Indian Company, from the survey by Captain Moresby and Lieutenant Powell.
- propel With these the captain and Tim began to propel the boat toward the sinking craft in which were Mr. Carr and Ned Scudd.
- purple The face of Captain Runacles, as the Doctor proceeded, went through three rapid changes of colour-white, scarlet and purple.
- Whipple Judge Whipple, grim and silent, stood apart.