What is the correct spelling for PYC?
This word (Pyc) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PYC
- pac Both iron(III) chloride and PAC are used as flocculation and coagulation agents in sewage treatment, drinking water production, and paper production.
- pc However by the late 80s, hard disk drives were standard on all but the cheapest PC and floppy disks were used almost solely as transport media.
- pic Mr. PIC. Marilyn Murret in Japan.
- prc People's Liberation Army, armed forces of the Peoples Republic of China (PRC) and Communist Party of China (CPC) Peoples Armed Police, a Chinese paramilitary police China Militia, the militia part of the armed forces of the Peoples Republic of China
- pvc In the absence of plasticizers, PVC blisters offer structural rigidity and physical protection for the pharmaceutical dosage form.
- pyx The pope throughout carried with him the sacrament in the pyx which Pius the Seventh carried when he was taken prisoner to France, and which, as if with prescience of what would happen, had been lately sent to him as a memorial by the Bishop of Avignon.
- PFC Individuals with schizophrenia, as well as patients being successfully reconditioned with quetiapine for blunted affect, show activation of the prefrontal cortex (PFC).
- NYC Sarah Freiberg was a Lower East Side-born American dancer, choreographer and teacher of dance from her beginnings in the avant-garde NYC art world in the 1950s until her death.
- PYM The crowding natives were greatly impressed by the sight of Captain Pym.