What is the correct spelling for PYCHED?
This word (Pyched) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PYCHED
- parched But the nobility of their forms, and their clear parched sternness as they stood in the intense sunshine, made them fill and satisfy the eye beyond what one would have expected from their height.
- patched The two faces exposed to fire have been patched up so that large pieces of masonry have a newer appearance than the mass of the building.
- perched The rest of us perched on the front seat and the running-board, trying to conceal our strange appearance from the staring of quite a crowd which was gathering, as it was just ferry-time.
- pinched I felt all this while as if my ear were blazing; he pinched it so hard.
- pitched I was pitched out of the auto into a snow bank."
- poached Poached Eggs: These require a deep skillet, three parts full of water on the bubbling boil, which is slightly salted and well dashed with vinegar.
- pouched Metathoracic "furca" resembling a blunt arrowhead; this a variable but potentially unique character in butterflies;Second median plate of forewing base lying partly under the base of vein "1A+2A", unlike the configuration in moths;"Postspiracular bar" on
- Ached There he passed the evening in solitude, giving no encouragement to the landlord, who, nevertheless, looked him up three or four times,-till at last George said that his head ached, and that he would wish to be alone.
- Paced M. Rambert paced up and down the room a few times, then took another chair and sat down in front of his son.
- Punched Twelve dollars a week had starved his wardrobe until it resembled the back-drop for a "Pity the Blind" card; but promptly on the minute he punched the button at the fourth apartment.
- Pushed Then she pushed him sharply.