What is the correct spelling for PYER?
This word (Pyer) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PYER
- dyer Here the hero is a young dyer whose dissolute habits have brought on tuberculosis of the lungs.
- payer Burke's object, in his schemes for Economical Reform, was less to husband the public resources and relieve the tax-payer-though this aim could not have been absent from his mind, overburdened as England then was with the charges of the American war-than to cut off the channels which supplied the corruption of the House of Commons.
- peer You might peer in and beg ever so hard-unless, of course, you were a visitor like myself, and even then Peter would have to give his consent-you might peer through, I say, or tap on the glass, or you might plead that you were late and very sorry, but the ostrich egg never turned in its nest nor did the eyebrows vibrate.
- pier Telling his dame to keep up her spirits, and that he should soon be back, he led the way to the pier .
- pyre A funeral pyre was erected, and the executioner stood near in his red livery.
- Yer How much yer got?"