What is the correct spelling for PYICS?
This word (Pyics) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PYICS
- pyx We would be deafened by her groans and moans Had she to work as some do, Father Hart, Get up at dawn like me, and mend and scour; Or ride abroad in the boisterous night like you, The pyx and blessed bread under your arm.
- Panics It is to be found even in such strange panics as that which shrieked for the slaying of the Salem "witches."
- picks Here and there much has vanished, but stretches remain with a high bank twelve or fourteen feet high and a ditch; the labour of making these earthen ramparts must have been immense in the days when the builders of them had only picks made out of stag's horns and such simple tools to work with.
- pikes Men's shoes were pointed with upward pikes at the toes that impeded walking.
- pecks She's 'way in under the stable, and she pecks at me so mean.
- packs We traveled a long way, until we came to some hills, from which we could see a river; and before we got down to the river's valley we stopped on a hill, and took off our packs , and looked about and rested.