What is the correct spelling for QAIL?
This word (Qail) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for QAIL
- ail I patted her shoulders, mumbling that she mustn't cry, it was ail right.
- bail "I can go bail for Miss Cara," he answered, but without looking up.
- fail You cannot fail to have seen what all observed.
- hail Thoma often threw up her hands in distress, and looked sadly at the destruction which the hail had wrought in the fields; but she soon comforted herself.
- jail Crimmins went to jail .
- mail Why didn't you have them sent down by mail ?"
- nail To the police the nail on the top of the window frame would be nothing but a nail .
- pail She took the pail on her arm and went in search of the three-legged stool.
- quail I am told there are quail ; some day I must come back to see for myself.
- rail She gripped the seat-rail with her broad, strong hands, and braced herself like one entering a flood.
- sail "On the morning that we were to sail , circumstances arose that made it necessary for my husband and myself to be in New York until almost sail ing time.
- tail But at last she went running after David, and she caught up with him, and she ran on ahead, with her bushy tail sticking straight up in the air.
- wail "I told Helen I was too tired tonight to be very entertaining," was her wail , as I shook hands, "but she would ask you."
- Gail She did not want Gail in her house.