What is the correct spelling for QARE?
This word (Qare) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for QARE
- are What-what are you going to do with us?
- bare Others used nothing but their bare hands.
- care Paul did not care to reply.
- dare "I dare say you will," he replied.
- fare I remember little about the dinner itself, but, after the rather insipid fare at Mrs. Milliken's, I know that Frances enjoyed it.
- hare This tickled the little mink almost to pieces, for he'd never ridden in a Bunnysnowbile, and neither have I and neither have you, but perhaps some day we will if we happen to be around when Mr. John Hare comes by.
- mare Therefore, no sooner had I resumed my natural shape, and stood before her once more in the form of a man, than I bowed low as though to salute her with the greatest deference, and suddenly seizing a handful of dust I threw it over her, pronounced the magical words: 'Kahoothie Kaventho,' and said, before she could recover from her surprise, 'Quit the shape of woman of which you are unworthy and take that of a mare.
- pare Pare and core apples.
- rare But that was rare enough.
- ware Beware also seems to be a needless compound of be and the old adjective ware, wary, aware, cautious.