What is the correct spelling for QAVE?
This word (Qave) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for QAVE
- cave One ought to carry a light when one goes into a cave to seek for gold.
- have I know and you know that if I have the money I have the say.
- lave "'I lave ye,' he says, 'but I'll call on ye,' he says.
- nave We easily gave credit to the mayor's assertion, as the interior of the nave is good Norman.
- pave What we want to do is to pave the way for my return to the Senate next fall; then I can be of some real service to you.
- rave "Really, I can't see why the men rave over her.
- save "I guess it will save you trouble.
- wave Of course, the cat couldn't wave her hand, but David could, and he did, and then the wagon turned the corner, and the wheels rattled after.
- Ave "Now you 'ave done for yourselves.
- Gave 4152. Tell me anything you gave away in that way?
- Dave Dave Moroka put in, "By the way, we'll have to go through your things.