What is the correct spelling for QERES?
This word (Qeres) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for QERES
- ceres Another cult closely affecting the feminine portion of Roman society was the worship of Ceres , one of the twelve great deities of the Capitol.
- Jeers They choked back years of jeers Flashing forceful through their peers – Sonderkommando by GWAR
- Cries When an angel cries, Jerusalem Better watch your lies, Jerusalem – Jerusalem by black sabbath
- Trees They were content to figure in the trees As Leo, Orion, and the Pleiades. – Evening in a Sugar Orchard by Robert Lee Frost
- frees and all that he sees is nothing he concedes its home and all that he frees a little bittersweet, it's home – Nothing As It Seems by pearl jam
- cares Mindest of dark affairs; Thy substance seems a warp of cares; – Hymns Of The Marshes. by Sidney Lanier
- CREWS I have known crews to be engaged at fixed prices before the commencement of the fishing but as markets improved towards the end of the season, we were obliged to throw the agreement aside and pay the same as others, in order not to lose the men's services the following year.