What is the correct spelling for QEUES?
This word (Qeues) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for QEUES
- queens The Papists storm, thinking the meeting of the queens will overthrow Mass and all.
- quest So he has obtained permission to accompany me on my pious quest .
- queue At the station ticket office there was a long queue of people waiting.
- Que The gentleman asks the lady he meets, 'Est ce que vous m'armez?
- Cues The tumult on the terrace had transferred itself within doors, and as Justine went down the stairs she heard the click of cues from the billiard-room, the talk and laughter of belated bridge-players, the movement of servants gathering up tea-cups and mending fires.
- queues No male inhabitant could ever squeeze out a leisure half-hour to visit a barber, hence their long queues .