What is the correct spelling for QEURIES?
This word (Qeuries) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for QEURIES
- caries Various forms of jury-masts and collars have been employed to diminish the weight of the head in children with cervical caries, but have been very properly discarded as failing to perform the function expected of them.
- series He can buy an estate, or he can rent a large farm, or rather series of farms.
- Furies I am weary of your jealous furies, and your evil temper.
- Juries My sympathy went with the Judge; I think his life is the least pleasant, but one had to allow for his greater rapidity of speech and practice in courts before juries, besides his art studies in Paris.
- Quarries 10,414. How were the wages paid at these quarries when you were working at them?
- Queries But since what I said occasioned some queries, which I should be glad to speak freely about, I earnestly beg that the little I shall say may not be offensive to you, since I promise to be as little witty as possible, though I can't help saying you accuse me of being too much so; especially these late years past I have been pretty free from that scandal.
- Queried I queried, as if I had never heard of the institution.
- Cries The boy cries out that hands are at his throat.
- Curios Lilly had pictured him in a suite of lofty apartments filled with books, curios, instruments, and statues of great men.
- decries Yet very often the orthodox Christian, who believes that Christ not only healed the sick but also raised the dead, decries the Christian Scientist who only professes to restore the sick on the theory that disease cannot exist in an individual properly imbued with Christ's teachings.
- cures 2999. He keeps a shop and cures fish there?
- couriers From the Second Punic War, traders, couriers, and travellers had moved freely along the great roads.
- curries "I shall take care to have plenty of curries at Earl's Court.
- buries They creep about along the mounds, being driven by hunger to search for food all day instead of remaining part of the time in the buries.
- aeries The press of visitors at the parish house suddenly increased once more, men and women came to pour into his ears an appalling aeries of confessions; wrongs which, like Garvin's, had engendered bitter hatreds; woes, temptations, bewilderments.
- quires In the earliest printed books the quires were printed page by page exactly as the quires of a manuscript had been written.
- fire-eating "Think you, then," said Gascoyne, with a smile of contempt, "that it is only your fire-eating men of war who experience bold impulses and heroic desires?"
60 words made from the letters QEURIES
4 letter words made from QEURIES:eier, eire, equi, erei, erie, eris, eriu, erse, eure, iesu, iure, qere, ries, rieu, rise, rues, ruse, seer, sere, sire, sree, suer, suir, sure, urie, user.
5 letter words made from QEURIES:equis, esque, isere, queer, quire, quise, qurei, qurie, reise, reuse, riese, risqu, rusie, seier, serei, siree, squee, squir, suire, suree.
3 letter words made from QEURIES:ese, esq, esr, ies, ire, irs, qur, res, rue, see, sir, sue, sur, use.