What is the correct spelling for QICKLY?
This word (Qickly) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for QICKLY
- cackle I suppose there has been no more banal cackle in this war than the cackle about a "business Government" and the pestilence of lawyers.
- cockle She felt like one in a little cockle-shell boat out upon a shoreless ocean.
- pickle In the doorway stood a bearded gentleman, who announced himself with the startling exclamation, "Here's a pretty pickle!"
- quickly "Then come-but come quickly.
- sickle Walter found a corner where Sainton's sickle did not reach, and Jahangir, fired to emulation, joined him.
- sickly A sick person is made well in a moment by some moral influence; a weak and sickly mother will nurse a sick child, night after night, without rest or sleep, and keep well, where a strong man would break down.
- thickly A young peach-orchard had grown into bearing trees; grape trellices were tangled thickly with vines; choice fruit-trees of every kind had just lost their blossoms.
- tickle But I'd like very much indeed to buzz and tickle Mally's nose when she was twying to sew.