What is the correct spelling for QIT?
This word (Qit) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for QIT
- bit "Not a bit of it," he replied. Not a lot, just a little bit Someone's always tryin' to keep me from it – Royal Pain by Eels
- fit I've nothing that'll fit him, and of course he has brought nothing along with him." When it comes so smoothly off, so obscenely, as it were, so fit. – Love's Labour's Lost: Act IV, scene I by Unknown Author
- kit Kit hung her head.
- lit Bridgie's face lit up with a smile as she repeated the name.
- mit You'll have to pay him thousands of dollars- Then, you vas in league mit him?
- nit There is a National Institute of Technology (NIT Jamshedpur), Government Polytechnic, Adityapur Indo Danish Tool Room, Jamshedpur for preparing technical hands.
- pit Peter put his hand rather low down over the pit of his stomach.
- quit This is a good time to quit .
- sit You wouldn't want to sit in a boat all day.
- wit Now, so it is wit h me and Saville; I like his wit , he likes my good temper.
- Cit 1 Cit . Bear away that bloody-minded colonel, and hang him up at the next sign-post: Nay, when I am in power, I can make examples too.
- Git I don't purpose ever to git old.
- It What is it-oh, what is it?
- QT the farme on the plaines goeing to Lin bought of Trask, Pickering, Adams, &c., qt. about 200 acres, 25p., 250li.;
- HIT That guess happened to have hit the mark.
- ZIT Black feir he felt, but quhat to feir He wist not zit with dreid; Sair schuke his body, sair his limbs, And all the warrior fleid.