What is the correct spelling for QIUZ?
This word (Qiuz) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for QIUZ
- biz We did great biz yesterday.
- fizz A good fizz did good, whatever people said.
- quid Wrinkle again applied himself to the screen and fireplace, and returned shuffling, his tobacco-quid in his hand.
- quin Nemini dubium est quin rem Romanam cunctando restituerit.
- quip I continued to expound my quip , as though we had the night before us in which to make its elusive humour clear.
- quit Why should you want to quit ?
- quiz Some boys got around Frank and began to quiz him.
- wiz Can you not move wiz ze rest?"
- Luz Nearer us, though well down along the sweep of the grey clay bluffs, is St. Jean de Luz , which, with the others, lies on our intended way.
- Qua 6. The Qua or Hottentot of South Africa.
- Que Prince Talleyrand felt the sarcasm, and noticed it by one of those smiles so peculiar to him-a shake of the head and shrug of the shoulders, while he uttered "Que voulez-vous, Sire, chacun a son vingt Mars?"
- Cruz Almost the best they could hope for was that they were to be sent back to some country of Europe, on some ship or other which had not yet arrived at Vera Cruz , and which might not sail away with them on board for a number of weeks to come.
- Liz Liz speaks to one, who replies that she would like to talk, but dare not, and as she says this an old hag comes to the door and cries: "Get along; don't hinder her work!
- Pius It is true that Pius had excommunicated Napoleon; but that was for the crime of annexing the Papal States, and public opinion revolted at the spectacle of an all-powerful Emperor now consigning to captivity the man who in former years had done so much to consolidate his authority.