What is the correct spelling for QIVES?
This word (Qives) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for QIVES
- fives The seventy-fives had "searched" one or two points with no result.
- give You never give yourself away.
- hives Well, as I was saying, the hives of industry which lay in the hazy distance made the landscape one of peculiar interest.
- ives And this sum I think it very fit the daughter of Sir Arthur St. Ives should receive.
- jive Alive, alive, I want to get up and jive I want to wreck my stockings in some juke box dive – All I Want by supremes
- quiver Passing where the willows quiver, By the ever-rolling river, – Climbing over Rocky Mountain by Unknown Author
- Dives "It is all very well for Dives to tell Lazarus that it is noble to withstand the pangs of hunger," she replied.
- Gives Prais'd be her nymphs with whom she decks the woods, Prais'd be her knights in whom true honour lives; Prais'd be that force by which she moves the floods; Let that Diana shine which all these gives. – Prais'd be Diana's Fair and Harmless Light by Sir Walter Ralegh
- Lives It's the big time of our lives In each hundred million There's a handful that survives And this time we're that handful – Big Time by Unknown Author
- Rives The dry earth drank his sweat, while in his veins Warm ran the life-blood, and with strength refreshed, The muscle swelled and all the joints grew firm, And with his might restored, he breaks his bonds And rives the arms of Hercules away.
- Yves On the other hand, under the statesmanlike management of Jose Yves Limantour, the Minister of Finance, the monetary situation at home and abroad was strengthened beyond measure, and banking interests were promoted accordingly.
- caves So he promised them they should all be free of Khinjan Caves within a day or two, to come and go and live there at their pleasure.
- quavers It was bein' well done too, with long quavers on the high notes and the low ones comin' out round and deep.
- quivers A large tent is pitched near the archery ground, to hold quivers and bow-cases, and luncheon, and to shelter lookers-on from the mid-day sun.
- coves Poets and novelists have thrown a charm over these waters, and their shady isles-and deep coves , relating the stories of love and the tragedies of war.
- gyves Within Earth's wide domains Are markets for men's lives; Their necks are galled with chains, Their wrists are cramped with gyves .
- givers Candle-moulds are tin tubes, just the shape of candles, and into these tubes was poured the melted wax or tallow to make the light-givers.