What is the correct spelling for QOUIT?
This word (Qouit) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for QOUIT
- court You must get one directly from the court bookseller-the Catechism of Doctor Timothy Gerschovius-and have it learned by next Sunday."
- gout When the health of the king, enfeebled by age and gout , no longer allowed him to devote himself to the pleasures of the chase, he began playing on the violin more than ever before, in order, he said, to perfect himself in it.
- quid The man with the quid of tobacco won't come here again!
- quiet And the other said: "She is a very quiet child-sometimes."
- quilt A high stool, made fast to a sort of table, and a hammock, which can be hung upon hooks under the ceiling, and covered with a quilt , compose the whole furniture.
- quint She was speaking for a purpose, and Quint very innocently answered the question in her mind.
- quirt Impatient over its obstinacy, she again applied the quirt vigorously.
- quit And in five minutes I must quit you again, till when?
- quite Now is all that quite understood?"
- quito 424-426. The eruptions of argillaceous mud at Carguairazo, when that volcano was destroyed in 1698, the Lodazales of Igualata, and the Moya of Pelileo - all on the table-land of Quito - are volcanic phenomena of a similar nature.
- quits Perhaps they cannot understand them; but they understand my pictures, and I understand their cheques, and there we are quits .
- QT Knowing that mice are not afraid of dishes but will run all over them, while they will stay away from other things, I took a dinner plate, a bowl that held about 1 qt., a thimble, filled with toasted cheese, and arranged the articles as shown in the sketch, balancing the bowl on the thimble.