What is the correct spelling for QOUTA?
This word (Qouta) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for QOUTA
- coat He has a beautiful yellowish-brown coat and white waistcoat, and his feet are white.
- cot He saw that his bed was turned down for him, by the loving hand of his mother, and that his favourite brother Solomon, the youngest of the Tugwell race, was sleeping sweetly in the opposite cot.
- court I'm just here by order of the court.
- cut I'm afraid we shall have to cut it off somewhere else for a while.
- goat Only a bit of a goat track which looks as though it had fallen asleep in the woods, lying there so thin and lonely.
- gouda But in some places, the practice prevails of washing the curd with hot water, after the whey has been partially separated from it. Thus at Gouda in Holland, after the greater part of the whey has been gradually removed, a quantity of hot water is added, and allowed to remain upon it for at least a quarter of an hour.
- gout The new viceroy was in so shattered a condition of health, so crippled with the gout, as to be quite unable to stand, and it required the services of several lackeys to lift him into and out of his carriage.
- gouty Thomas, the footman, grew daily more unctuous owing to the visit of a gouty dean who, being invited to occupy St. Simon's pulpit, preached a remarkable sermon in seven divisions and twenty-three sub-divisions, conclusively establishing the identity of the English Nation with the tribe of Benjamin.
- gut When the Abscess breaks on the Outside of the Gut, and discharges its Contents into the Cavity of the Belly, it becomes a very miserable Case, and demands such further Assistance as cannot be particularized here.
- jot So I understand; it was very good of you to come to us first; just give me the points, and I will jot them down.
- jut He is laughing uproariously, when a lean fellow comes running from the very edge of those beetling cliffs which jut far out into the gray, green Atlantic.
- out Now get out of my way!"
- qatar Qatar total: 13 years male: 12 years female: 15 years (2008)
- Got That's what I got!
- QT Until further order suspend sale of property and further proceedings in cases of the United States against Dr. John B. English, and S. S. English, qt al., sureties for John L. Hill.
- GOTTA "Ye gotta chuck 'im quick; that's what ye gotta do," said Mary hoarsely.
- outta He's outta his head now, gonna be clean outta his skin come sundown.