What is the correct spelling for QOUTED?
This word (Qouted) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for QOUTED
- coated The short shadows of the brown-coated cypresses above him had grown very long, and yet he had not passed back through the convent.
- jolted The ponderous compound jolted and swung along over the rough tracks like a ship in a stormy sea.
- muted Then a few muted screams drifted down through the rain.
- noted And it may also be noted, that Pitt never thought of calling Esther a rose.
- quote I quote a paragraph from the account.
- routed She had been routed again.
- shouted "Hold on," he shouted.
- Clouted Thus, they wear to-day the identical "clouted leggings of oxhide, against the scratches of the thorns" which old Laertes bound about his legs on the upland farm in Ithaka.
- Doted He doted on her delicate little nose, her perfect lips, her ear like a baby's, and the gold-brown curl that half covered it.
- Gated Either side of the road occasionally gave way to gated driveways or hedged walls.
- CODED Although high officials still couched their flag-waving in coded language intended to elude foreign notice, many prominent voices were now suggesting "it's wrong to think prewar Japan was all bad."