What is the correct spelling for QTS?
This word (Qts) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for QTS
- Its "It's life that looks so in its presence.
- ATS 77th (Welsh) Anti-Aircraft Regiment, RA – Heavy AA (HAA) gun unit converted from field artillery HQ, 239th and 240th (Glamorgan) Batteries at Cardiff 241st and 242nd (Glamorgan) Batteries at Rhondda 6th (Glamorgan) Battalion, Welch Regiment (67th Searchlight Regiment) – Searchlight (S/L) unit converted from infantry HQ, 450th–452nd S/L Companies at Cardiff 1st (Rifle) Battalion, Monmouthshire Regiment (68th Searchlight Regiment) – S/L unit converted from infantry HQ, 453rd–455th S/L Companies at Newport No 2 (AA S/L) Company, Carmarthenshire Fortress Royal Engineers, at Llanelli – later 484 S/L Battery, RA 45th Anti-Aircraft Brigade Company, Royal Army Service Corps (RASC) – later 914 Company RASC Glamorgan Company, Auxiliary Territorial Service (ATS) In addition, 20th Light AA Regiment was at Cardiff under the command of the Welsh area of Western Command and 34th LAA Regiment was forming in Swansea under the command of 55 Light AA Bde at Plymouth.
- QT 1.00 3 brown bowls, 2 qt.
- TS No; d-n your pistols; they make too much noise; they're all talk and no cider; besides, they miss fire half the time; and before you get ready for another shot, Don Dego has his thundering baggonet right in your g-ts; and then where are you?
- it's And it's all right now."