What is the correct spelling for QU?
This word (Qu) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for QU
- au Before I enter upon this most unpleasant theme-unpleasant to all parties, for no one likes to teach, and no one likes to learn,-I cannot help remarking how excessively au fait we find most elderly maiden ladies upon every point connected with the rearing of our unprofitable species.
- cu Cp. Cu . duddy fuddiel, a ragged fellow.
- eu Eu si bind; Min -shi bind; Dak -shi command.
- gu After Maurice de Gu ['e]rin's "Le Centaure" I found Keats even less Greek than I thought he was, because he was less philosophical than De Gu ['e]rin, and because he did not concern himself with the gravest questions of life; but, after all, Keats is the poet for the poets!
- lu Isn't it, Aunt Lu ?
- mu If we introduce a quantity [lambda], of the same nature as E or [mu], by the equation
- nu "Nu, kapitein, that is a chance for you to distinguish yourself," Muller replied heartily, confident that Van Slyck could never land Koyala.
- pu Ole sole i mane i cluene Isirnune anapota ta maddia, Afi na clapsune tio mane misere Pu ichannune ta pedia!
- Q Q. Who were they that told you so?
- Du Du unruhiger, treuloser und meineidiger Kuttenbube!
- QC QC analysis can be used at the various events in which changes in allelic frequency can be expected so long as samples are taken from the parental and the F1 crop generations.
- BU Wheat crop, 1884, 15,462,000 bu.
- QB Missouri was sniffing an upset after Nebraska QB Turner Gill was forced out by an injury in the 2nd quarter as the Tigers led 7-6, and the pressure was mounting after the Cornhuskers fell behind 9-13 in the 4th quarter, but backup QB Bruce Mathison directed two touchdown drives with help from an interception by Nebraska LB Brent Evans, and although Missouri would score again, the 10-point lead with 2:36 to go was too much for the Tigers to overcome.