What is the correct spelling for QUACKERS?
This word (Quackers) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for QUACKERS
- quackery He attributes to Alexander not only the most daring deceit and calculating quackery, but also the foulest vices known to the ancient world.
- quaker Biographical Notices and Examples of the best Poems of the Chief Quaker Poets of Great Britain and Ireland.
- quakers The proverbial expression "as rich as a jew," is not altogether verified in Birmingham, but perhaps, time is transfering it to the Quakers.
- quicker It takes people from the north quicker, a good deal, than it does those who were born here.
- quakes He quivers and quakes like a fish-but he does not budge.
- quacks In consequence of Torriano's invitation I took leave of everybody, especially of Count Wagensberg, who had a serious attack of that malady which yields so easily to mercury when it is administered by a skilled hand, but which kills the unfortunate who falls amongst quacks.
- squawkers He saw families of awkward little fawn-coloured squawkers force their way out of their shells under his very eves, while indignant mothers told him what they thought of him from a safe distance.
- goes dutch
- had foundation
- making attempt
- more assertable
- keyed in