What is the correct spelling for QUAILIY?
This word (Quailiy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for QUAILIY
- cali Colombia Cali Mission I'm seein' bodiez in the alley and blood in the valley From the shores of Maine all the way to Compton Cali – The Revolution by Coolio
- equally Noel, equally stubborn, continued.
- gaily Suddenly he saw the girl just inside a gaily painted show while her father stood on the steps and called out, "Walk up, ladies and gentlemen!
- jail Poor chap, to think of his being in jail while we're having all this excitement over my play.
- july This is the first week of July.
- kali She worshipped the goddess with flowers and sandal-wood perfume, and said, O mother Kali!
- quail Yet though the women behind her held their breath, she faced him, and did not quail; and to that, she fancied, she owed it that he controlled himself.
- qualify To that I would qualify, provided an opportunity were given me to make sure that she is, in all respects, as other vessels are.
- quality The degree in which a man individualises his work and gives it the quality of his own mind and spirit is, therefore, the measure of his success in giving his nature free and full expression.
- qualm We further regret to add that he filled many and many a subsequent bottle with "paraffin," as set forward in Smith's instructions, receiving the price therefor without a qualm.
- quay They then hurried to the quay, where Adam and most of his crew were collected.
- quill The names quill and contour may be replaced by some simple names, as feathers for flying and feathers for covering the body.
- quilt The night o' that watch-meetin', began Aunt Jane, was jest such a night as this, cold and clear and still; and if you're wrapped up well and have a good warm quilt over your knees, why, it's nothin' but a pleasure to ride a mile or so to the church.
- squally The weather was thick and squally, and the night very dark.
- Gail The drawings in figures 1 and 3 were executed by Gail Selfridge.
- quailing "You can send daughter in," answered Piper, indicating Addie, who-far from quailing-looked as serene and fresh as ever.
- quails Mr. Chrome, who loved to hunt and fish, brought quails and pigeons.
- quailed She turned on him her tormented eyes, and he quailed.