What is the correct spelling for QUAINTINE?
This word (Quaintine) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for QUAINTINE
- quaintness We are almost tempted to pause and criticise the work of a writer of so much inspiration and promise as the author of this poem, and exhort him once again, to greater clearness of expression and less quaintness in the choice of his phraseology; but this is not the time or place for digression.
- quarantine You'll keep your quarantine , I feel sure.
- quinine In addition, the employees are supplied with quinine , and recommended to take three grains daily while in health.
- squinting "Ahem," said Rushcroft, squinting at the ceiling beams.
- Acquainting For an hour after they left the hotel the scouts wandered through the resort acquainting themselves with the place.
- Canting More lies, you canting old hypocrite.
- Jaunting Who has got a horse and a jaunting-car?
- Quieting She longed for that oblivion which had first come to her in his arms, that quieting of the senses that drew the day from before her eyes and closed her ears to all but the faintest, far-off murmurings.
- Quitting He slapped his muddy boot with his whip, and, quitting the landlord without ceremony, in three strides was up the stairs.
- Quentin I want to say that if it is not you-some woman has the new Quentin Charter heart and soul.
- Quinton Paula Quinton called out.
- quainter A case like this is like a nest of Chinese boxes; you open one after the other and find a quainter workmanship in every box.
177 words made from the letters QUAINTINE
5 letter words made from QUAINTINE:aequi, ainun, aiuti, anine, anini, aquin, atque, atune, autie, autin, eatin, einai, einat, einin, ennui, entia, entin, etian, ianni, iateu, iinet, inane, inite, innie, innit, intan, inuit, naini, nateq, natin, natiq, nauen, nauni, naunt, nauti, niane, niani, ninti, nintu, nique, nitai, niten, ntini, nutan, nutin, qanun, qinan, quain, quane, quena, quien, quiet, quine, quint, quite, tanen, tanii, tanne, tanni, tannu, tanui, teian, tenia, tiein, tinea, tinue, tueni, tuina, uinta, unani, unian, uniat, unite, uniti, unnai, unten, untie, untii, untin, utena, utian, utina.
3 letter words made from QUAINTINE:ain, ane, ani, ant, anu, ate, eat, ent, eta, inn, nan, net, nit, nne, nun, nut, qat, tai, tan, tau, tea, ten, tia, tie, tin, tiu, tun, uni, unq, uta, ute.
4 letter words made from QUAINTINE:ainu, anqi, ante, anti, aqui, atiq, atun, aunt, eini, equi, etau, etna, etui, iiun, innu, inti, inui, iten, iuni, naqi, naqt, neat, nein, nenu, nian, nina, nine, nuit, nuna, nune, nuta, nute, qaen, qena, qian, quae, quai, quen, quia, quin, quit, quta, taei, taqi, taue, tean, tian, tieu, tine, tuen, tuin, tuna, tune, tuni, tuqi, uate, unie, uniq, unit, unni, unqi, unti, utan, utne.