What is the correct spelling for QUAIT?
This word (Quait) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for QUAIT
- gait He went with his customary, sauntering gait, but there was absolute decision in his movements.
- quad Some time afterwards, two men were seen carrying an inert body across the quad; they took it upstairs and put it on a bed. And late the next morning, Mr. Verdant Green woke up with a splitting headache, and wished that he had never been born.
- quail A few steps farther put a slight ridge and a clump of bushes between the couple and the student; and the man, glancing back, had just noticed it, when- "Hear that quail!"
- quaint Near it and in other parts of the city are quaint overhanging houses.
- quart Another asked me to knit a pair of stockings, for which she gave me a quart of peas.
- quarto They were collected and enshrined in a magnificent folio by Curtius Inghirami, who, a few years after, published a quarto volume exceeding one thousand pages to support their authenticity.
- quid Whether Burr made any attempt to render the expected quid pro quo for these favors does not appear, but at least if he did, his efforts were fruitless.
- quiet And now be quiet.
- quirt His right hand raised in air and bearing a heavy quirt, descended; not upon the broncho, but far across the cursing, devilish face of the man, its rider.
- quit You want to quit, then?
- quite It was not quite 5 p.
- quito Led by his father's wars, in early prime Young Capac left his native northern clime; The clime where Quito since hath rear'd her fanes, And now no more her barbarous rites maintains.